KEA FIRERATED ALUMINIUM 16-200A
SAFETY SWITCHES / ISOLATORS
KATKO SWITCHES - FOR HEAVY DUTY Superior life span even in most demanding environments such as papermills, chemical plants, steelworks and food processing plants.
INSTALLATION ENVIRONMENT TEMPERATURE To assure the best of operation of KATKO switches the ambient air temperature of installation environment should be in the range of -40°C to + 60°C.
When the ambient temperatures exceed +40°C, the maximum load of the switch may have to be derated. Please contact KATKO for assistance. CONFORMITY TO STANDARDS Katko switches are designed to comply with both national and international standards.
- Electromagnetic compatibility ensures safe operation in environments with electromagnetic disturbance
- F200 3H (FR) / F300 2H (FR3)
- Door interlock with defeat mechanism
- ON-locking facility as option
- Also available with 4, 6 or 8-poles
- Good corrosion and UV resistance
- Excellent for hard weather conditions