EMC SWITCHES 10-630A
EMC-PROTECTED SAFETY SWITCHES / ISOLATORS
KATKO SWITCHES - FOR HEAVY DUTY Superior life span even in most demanding environments such as papermills, chemical plants, steelworks and food processing plants.
INSTALLATION ENVIRONMENT TEMPERATURE To assure the best of operation of KATKO switches the ambient air temperature of installation environment should be in the range of -40°C to + 60°C.
When the ambient temperatures exceed +40°C, the maximum load of the switch may have to be derated. Please contact KATKO for assistance. CONFORMITY TO STANDARDS Katko switches are designed to comply with both national and international standards.
- Electromagnetic compatibility ensures safe operation in environments with electromagnetic disturbance
- Tested according to EN 55011 with EMC- glands shielded power cable
- IP66; Enclosure types U2, U3, A2, A3
- IP65; Enclosure types TR02, TR03, TR04
- Also available in TR02, TR03 and TR04 enclosures
- EMC cable glands included
- Also available with 4, 6 or 8-poles