KEM POLYCARBONATE 10-630A
POLYCARBONATE ENCLOSED SAFETY SWITCHES / ISOLATORS
KATKO SWITCHES - FOR HEAVY DUTY Superior life span even in most demanding environments such as papermills, chemical plants, steelworks and food processing plants.
INSTALLATION ENVIRONMENT TEMPERATURE To assure the best of operation of KATKO switches the ambient air temperature of installation environment should be in the range of -40°C to + 60°C.
When the ambient temperatures exceed +40°C, the maximum load of the switch may have to be derated. Please contact KATKO for assistance. CONFORMITY TO STANDARDS Katko switches are designed to comply with both national and international standards.
- IP66; Enclosure types U2, U3, U4
- IP65; Enclosure types MF11, MF03, MF04
- Self-extinguishing material
- Wide operating temperature range
- Padlockable with 3 locks
- Door interlock with defeat mechanism
- Excellent insulating properties
- Good UV resistance
- Good resistance against many chemicals
- Tested according to IEC 60947-3