KER RS/R STAINLESS STEEL 16-160A
SAFETY SWITCHES / ISOLATORS
KATKO SWITCHES - FOR HEAVY DUTY Superior life span even in most demanding environments such as papermills, chemical plants, steelworks and food processing plants.
INSTALLATION ENVIRONMENT TEMPERATURE To assure the best of operation of KATKO switches the ambient air temperature of installation environment should be in the range of -40°C to + 60°C.
When the ambient temperatures exceed +40°C, the maximum load of the switch may have to be derated. Please contact KATKO for assistance. CONFORMITY TO STANDARDS Katko switches are designed to comply with both national and international standards.
- Electromagnetic compatibility ensures safe operation in environments with electromagnetic disturbance
- AISI 316, acid proof
- Designed for hygienic and heavy environments
- Easy to install and to keep clean
- Rainhood protection with angled top in RS-models
- Padlockable stainless steel handle LKR1
- Tested according to IEC 60947-3